Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Wet N Wild Nail Polish Review

Hey Lovelies,

   I bought this nail polish from Wet N Wild not so long ago and I'm in love with it. Not only can you purchase it for only 1.99 but it applies like a dream. I wouldn't be able to compare to higher end nail polishes as I don't own a single one. With only one application you get the color that is in the bottle. The color is so opaque and the brush is one of a kind. I have not seen a brush so big but give a streakless application. The tip of the brush is curve just like the nail so when you apply the polish it goes without a mess. I am in love with it and I encourage you to give one a try....if you don't like then you would have only lost a few bucks....1.99 to be exact.

Photobucket


Photobucket
206C Undercover


Hope you guys enjoyed my post.....


XO, Cari

P.S. I will be uploading my favorites video on my youtube channel soon and this nail polish will be featured.

http://youtube.com/caricollazo


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ về VN và dịch vụ ship hàng nhật uy tín, giá rẻ cũng như chia sẻ kinh nghiệm cách order taobao về VN giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete