Friday, April 6, 2012

Smokey Teal Tutorial

Photobucket



Hey Ladies,

Im on Spring break...well sort of...Im off work cause the kids are off session and so I get to take most of the day off. That means that I have some time to do some videos and play with my makeup. So here is the first one. Should I do a series...if so, of what?

Xo Cari

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hola Chicas,

Estoy en descanso de primavera...pues casi...los estudiantes estan de descanso entonces por esa razon yo tambien tengo vacaciones. Pero eso se ignifica que tengo mas tiempo para hacer video y jugar con mi maquillaje. Este es el primero. Me gustaria ser una serie...pero de que?

Besos, Cari


Photobucket

Photobucket 




3 comments:

  1. awesome... my boyfriend wants me to do the blue shaddow under the eye. this was perfect timing for me to learn how to do it. tnx. yours looks great!! i am gonna do it for Easter.
    jen

    ReplyDelete