Sunday, December 22, 2013

Holiday Glam Tutorial Inspired by Britney Spears

 photo DA02C7A1-B5E1-4D93-9161-D6BCFDB3CA45_zpsnvz97lkg.jpg

Hello Loves,

I came across this fabulous picture of Britney Spears. First thought was "what a perfect holiday look."  So here I am recreating it. The difference is that my lips are more of a reddish tone then the wine colors she is rocking. You can always change the color...one very lovely and so inexpensive is Dark Cherry by Revlon. Hope you all have a very fabulous and wonderful Merry Christmas.

Love Cari

P.S. I have been nominated by StarCentral Magazine for Fashionista of the Year. Please help me by placing your vote, for me of course (lol). Click the link below, it's quick and easy. One vote per day. So please vote. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment