Thursday, December 19, 2013

Suave VoxBox

 photo 68A9B137-A8CD-491E-9238-CD08631B9862_zpsmtsa8qt9.jpg

Hey Dollies,

    Have you heard of Influenster? In case you haven't I'll elaborate a little. Influenster is website that gives the opportunity for bloggers and youtubers to test out and share their opinions on the different products that they send completely free. I received the Suave VoxBox. It contained three different products (full size). One of the products was a lotion. I am horrible at applying lotion, I always tend to go without it.
    This lotion has a wonderful fragrance and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. I don't know why I've gone so long without wearing any lotion. Now the men body wash for obvious reason I have not tried, unless I want to make my husband to think I've been messing around Im not trying it. I will say that it has a very manly smell and it's a rather pleasant smell. The kid mousse is awesome for kids with curly hair. No flakes and stick like hair, this leaves their hair very soft and flake free.
   You can also be an Influenster. Go to their site, sign up and get to testing.
Influenster.com

Xo, Cari




No comments:

Post a Comment