Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Get that Look



 photo IMG_8386_zps34862cc6.jpg

 photo IMG_8379_zps979758e5.jpg



Hello Lovelies,


      Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I spent it with my husbands family in Las Vegas. There was not much of dressing up since it was freezing cold. The tempeture there was below 50 degrees at times and for us Californians anything below 60 degrees is freezing. Regardless of the cold weather I ended up having a very fun and enjoyable Christmas. Experiencing just a tad of lightly colder weather makes one appreciate the wonderful sunny, warm days in California (today not so much...coldest day in decades). 

    During Cyber Monday I was able to shop with WantmyLook.com since they had some good deals. I was able to pick up this dress and another that you will soon be able to see on my blog. It took three weeks to arrived but better late than never. The heels are from LolaShoetique. The coat is from Charlotte Russe and the necklace is from RocksBox.com

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve. 

Xo, Cari 


 photo IMG_8382_zpsd66d5d4d.jpg

 photo IMG_8388_zpsdd5cdea4.jpg


 photo IMG_8389_zps58301038.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment