Wednesday, September 16, 2015

One Sleeve Lace


 photo IMG_1362_zpscnoj3ukw.jpg

 photo IMG_1360_zpsnbsumsy0.jpg






Hello Loves, 

       I know I don't have any excuse for neglecting my blog three whole months, I'm horrible, I know.  On a more positive note I've been very active on my Instagram all the outfits that you'll be seeing within the next few days. It's time to play (game show music) The Catch Up Game. 

      HotMiamiStyles.com has a beautiful selection of sexy, form fitting dresses. If you are a girl, like me, who loves to embrace their curves, then you'll love them. It's always a hit on every visit. Here is this beautiful one sleeve lace dress paired with some sandal heels. I added a necklace that I got a while back from Jewelmint. I fee like lace was one the hottest trends this season and you may be seeing more of it in the future. 

Are you rocking lace?

Xo, Cari

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram, link provided above. 


 photo IMG_1357_zpsnw6ilznu.jpg

 photo IMG_1351_zpsxp7jy5as.jpg

 photo IMG_1347_zpsjamhpeka.jpg

 photo IMG_1340_zpsosmwaufr.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment