Wednesday, February 1, 2017

You, My BFF


 photo IMG_6650_zpswlt32nho.jpg


Hello Dear Reader,

      I’ve decided to share a little bit more of myself with you. I’m gonna be sharing my thoughts, struggles and emotions. I want to make you a part of my life, my friend and confidant. I know that this is gonna be come a little more personal but don’t worry, Ill still post all the details on the outfits in each post.

    A day ago, I received a phone call that left me questioning everything that I was doing in my life. I have been blogging and making YouTube videos for over 6 years. This is not something new to me, this is not something that I started just last year. This is something that I have been working on for so many years. Many times I thought about giving up, I thought about doing something else but I'm still here. Why am I still here? Why do I still bother with this blog and channel even though I don’t see much progress? Why? Well because I love this. I love what I do. And yet all that I needed was one phone call to cause me to rethink everything that I have been doing. And as of yesterday I was ready to change everything to please this one person...to say goodbye to everything that to me so long to built (Im not even close to where I would like to be).
    After talking to friends and family about the situation I realized that I shouldn’t be doing things to please one individual. If I decide to leave all this, it would have been because thats the choice that I have made. And until then you will see more content come your way. I will continue to inspire women to look and feel their best, that just because they are moms that they have to loose their sexiness, hide their curves and dress like nuns. No honey, life still continues after child bearing. So don’t let anyone dictate what you should do, follow your passion because that’s when your dreams will come true.

Xo Cari


 photo IMG_6662_zpsqxxbtwq3.jpg

 photo IMG_6652_zpsucb6zinm.jpg

 photo IMG_6646_zpsi59ae1wi.jpg

Top and Bottom: HotMiamiStyles.com

1 comment: